I have the T-Mobile 8320 Curve and it was running OS4.5 that came out months ago from the UK I believe

It had alot of bugs and problems so i downgrade it to 4.2 and upgrade to the official 4.5 .
    But now when i try to update it starts of normal but when it gets up to Boot ROM it doesn't continue and 2 mins later it say "there's been a fatal error" and etc.

help please
    10-24-08 01:50 PM
    Wipe the unit, download the latest OS from your wireless carrier. Download the Desktop Manager. Once you have downloaded the OS plug in your device and from the Desktop manager select Application Loader. Follow the prompts and reload the OS you downloaded from your carrier. If that does not work get the OS from RIM site.
    10-24-08 01:54 PM
    Try using JL CMDER to wipe it clean of the OS. Then try installing the OS.

JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility
    10-24-08 01:58 PM
    i downloaded it from my carrier
    and I've restarted my computer and other stuff but it keep failing at connecting to boot ROM
    10-24-08 01:58 PM
    Try to use crackmem. Although it should load right up, you might need a little more help. Read the help file and follow instructions. If you don't want to go this route, try a different computer and do not use a usb hub. And mke sure you have a good cable.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cra...eleased-52044/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD