Hey guys i donno if its my blackberry curve 8310 but when i text my gf sometimes she wont get the text messages i sent her. With my other friends they get ALL my text msgs. I thought it was her phone but when she texts her friends they dont have problems getting them. I called rogers and they told me to take out the battery while the phone is on then put it back and they couldn't find anything wrong with my service. I'm on rogers wireless in canada anyone know whats up?

Thanks guys!
    04-03-09 02:56 PM
    Well you have have stated that her deivce can send and not get from you. Can she get from others?

Also have you done the same to your phone?
    04-03-09 02:59 PM
    I've actaully had the exact opposite problem. I won't get texts from my girlfriend on certain days for hours. She's the only person this happens with, and i'm the only person who doesn't get hers.

Any thoughts?
    04-03-09 03:07 PM
    she can recieve texts and send to everyone no problem EXCEPT for me. I can recieve and send texts to everyone EXCEPT for her. Note* she will get some of my text but lets say out of the 40 i send her she only gets about 30...i miss about 2 of the text msgs she sends me(weird its lower for me).yes both of us took out our batterys waited 10 secons and but it back as instructed by rogers
    Last edited by icu2; 04-03-09 at 03:23 PM.
    04-03-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD