Hi there,
    I purchased the MotoRokr S9 wireless headphones, They are cool, BUT they skip, a lot! all the music and vids on my BCurve are either ripped from Cds or DVD's and when I listen to (Or watch) them with wired Headphones they wrok just fine,
    Here's my question, Does anyone else who uses these headphones have any suggestions on how to improve the quality of the sound?
    in between skips the music sounds great, nice and bassy, like I like it, but the skipping I just can't handle, if theres no way to fix it or otherwise improve the quality of the music I am hearing then I will just go back to regular wired headphones, which I really don;t want to do
    any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Brandon
    05-12-08 04:29 PM
    If you're not on the latest OS for the phone, maybe update that first and see if it fixes it. Sometimes issues like this are OS dependant.
    05-12-08 04:52 PM
    I just check with the Tmobile Update download site and the Version I am running (4.2.2.180) is the newest one (According to them) is that not correct?
    05-12-08 06:07 PM
    The MotoRokr S9 did the same 4 me and i tried to use it with my curve and my nokia n95
    it only worked when i held the phone like 1 foot from the headset so back to the store it went.
    05-12-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD