I've only had my BB about a week now, I love it! Unfortunatly, I have been having some conflict with my SMS and MMS that I have never had until today.

I have been sending and receiving MMS messages fine for the entire time i've had my phone, but today while I tried to send one, it almost froze, then the person I sent it to said 'Resend, pic did not show up." i tried to resend it several times (he has a BB pearl) and it didn't work. I even tried restarting my phone. Still nothing, any ideas on what might be wrong?

And also, as of earlier this afternoon, all of my texts have been deleting themselves directly after being sent. they are not saved in my in or outboxes or in my messages folder. How can i get them to stay in my messages folder?
    06-15-08 08:33 PM
    Sounds like very low memoury to me. Go to options>status. What is your available memoury?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 08:35 PM
    oh wow, i didn't even realize. its' definatly full. how do i free it up?
    06-15-08 08:39 PM
    Several things.

First, make sure you properly close out of programs when you are done with them. Programs running in the background constantly is no good. Next, be sure you get a media card to store pics, vids, music, and ringtones. Also clear out your internet cache. Open your browser, go to menu>options>cache options. Finally, do a battery pull and you should clear up a ton of memoury. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD