I'm hoping I can get a little help on this.

I have the Blackberry curve 8330 and for some reason, I all of the sudden can't send any MMS messages. I can't sent text as MMS, I can't send pictures as MMS, I can't even forward or reply to or with anything to do with MMS!?!?

I'm hoping someone may have an idea with what's going on with my phone.

New software needed? Some variable (one of a million on these phones, lol) inside of the phone that needs to be changed?

Please lend me a helping hand. Thank you in advance!
    09-07-09 10:19 AM
    First off are all other data functions working on the device? Mail and Internet?

Try these simple things first

1. battery reset
    2. regitster now - options> advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now
    09-07-09 10:21 AM
    First off are all other data functions working on the device? Mail and Internet?

Try these simple things first

1. battery reset
    2. regitster now - options> advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now
    Everything else is working fine, SMS text, email, etc...

I've done the battery reset a couple times and it didn't help it and I just did your "register now" and there's arrows in the top right indicating something...waiting...

Just finished so I sent myself an MMS text and it went through fine...trying a picture right now... and it came through!!!!

Man, I knew there had to be a little something that would fix this.

That's awesome!! Thanks soooo much for the help. I hope I can learn more about these things so that if someone else has a problem, I can help them out.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
    09-07-09 10:30 AM
    Yay! I was having the exact same problem and now it's fixed. Thanks soo much! I love this site!!! I learn something new about my blackberry everyday!
    09-07-09 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD