I have set my Blackberry to save SMS Texts on to the SIM Card however it does not always do this. I want to save texts I have received and also some that I have sent (Outbox).

I have load of texts on my blackberry itself now but not on the SIM. How do i get the texts off my blackberry so i can sync with my PC?

Thanks
    05-04-08 04:48 PM
    05-04-08 05:10 PM
    Welcome 2 CB.
    05-04-08 05:24 PM
    Thanks for that. Is there any reason why it is saving SMS to the blackberry even though I have stipulated they should be stored on the SIM Card?
    05-05-08 06:10 AM
    I have set my Blackberry to save SMS Texts on to the SIM Card however it does not always do this. I want to save texts I have received and also some that I have sent (Outbox).

I have load of texts on my blackberry itself now but not on the SIM. How do i get the texts off my blackberry so i can sync with my PC?

Thanks
    I am not sure what OS version you are running but if it is 4.2.1 or greater go ahead and download our software onto your phone and it will automatically save all your incoming and outgoing text messages on our secure servers. It costs nothing and is accessible from any internet enabled device. So no more hassle with syncing with a PC or having to erase old text messages to free up space. The problem that you are having is what we are trying to address with this software as a lot of people want to save texts longer then 30 days.
    05-28-08 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD