Hello. I just purchased the Titanium Blackberry Curve 8320 from T-Mobile. I popped in the Blackberry User Tools CD-ROM that came with the product (v4.2 Service Pack 2)and I proceeded to install the program. When it came around to installing the Roxio Media Manager, the installation bar would load up halfway and then just stop at the same place every single time. I would have to get to the Windows Task Manager and close each msiexec.exe process that was running in order to exit the installation. I would be able to open up the Blackberry Desktop Software and use it just fine; however, the Media Manager would not be there. I must've tried this three dozen times. In addition, I tried downloading and installing the Blackberry Software v4.3, and the installation went through flawlessly, yet the Media Manager would still not show up. Can someone PLEASE help me? Thank you in advance.
    11-26-07 05:48 PM
    I also have a curve. i bought the microsd card. U wanna know the truth? the media manager is really pointless. you dont need it. when you have a microsd card, plug in your blackberry to ur computer, and it will be shown as harddrive. there, just drag and drop music, photos, or anything else you want.
    11-26-07 07:04 PM
    Thanks. If I just drag and drop files onto the microsd, will it automatically sort it into the seperate folders on the blackberry for music, videos, ringtones, and pictures?
    11-26-07 08:40 PM
    No you need to do that manually but I thought media manager was hanging up too but just let it sit 10 or 15 min and it will finish loading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-07 09:12 PM
    that 10 or 15 min seems like a waste of time. For RIM, they need to really address this. Hopefully in v4.3.1
    11-26-07 09:16 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. I'll see if it loads when I just leave it be.
    11-27-07 12:56 PM
    If you are doing video the media manager will convertit and size it to fit. If you are experiencing probs with the install of Media manager SEARCH and there is a fix/issue with dll registration or Google it....
    11-27-07 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD