I have a BB curve that used to have ATT service. Had the phone unlocked, and get new service from Simple Mobile, they have a $60.00 unlimited talk, text, and web plan. Phone and texting work fine, but cannot connect to web or recieve e-mails. The browser on the BB is titled t-zones, and do not have another browser. i am going to call them, but i thought i would throw this out there and see if there is a solution. Thanks.
    03-10-10 03:27 PM
    DL Opera Mini on your laptop/desktop, then load into your phone using BB Desktop Manager.
    03-10-10 03:40 PM
    I guess my first question here is... Why would an ATT device display T-zones? That is for T-Mobile.

I am not in any way familiar with Simple Mobile, so please bear with me. Did your cell provider push all the necessary service books to the device? How long have you had it activated? In most instances, after activation, the device will take upwards of 3 hours to obtain all data functionality.

Did you do a battery pull? I know that sounds dumb, but it's really the best cure-all in a lot of instances.

I know that if I were to unlock a different carrier's GSM device and use it on Tmo, they wouldn't be responsive to me if I called CS with an issue; I'm guessing that Simple Mobile likely has the same sort of policy.
    03-10-10 03:45 PM
    I hear ya on the phone from a different company, but they actually advertise for you to use an unlocked phone if you have it.
    03-11-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD