It all started when the ringtone I downloaded quit working. Now I can't listen to the preprogramed ringtones to select a new one. Also, I can get into the crackberry website but all i get is a blank page. Facebook is about the only thing that works on my phone...I took my battery out and put it back in and now the ringtones work but i still can't get into crackberry.
    01-29-10 09:20 PM
    You need to use the mobile site. Clear your browser cache and open the wap site. I believe its m.crackberry.com. If that isn't it, just google the mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 10:21 PM
    the problem is that i am googling crackberry and its still not working...how do you clean the browser cashe??
    01-30-10 01:28 PM
    Go to options
    Then click on cache operations and clear everything

01-30-10 01:38 PM
    the problem is that i am googling crackberry and its still not working...how do you clean the browser cashe??
    when you open the browser hit the berry key, look for cache options then ....click on each option to clear cache, cookies and pushed content...clear'em all
    this should help...also look for memory cleaner on your berry...for the CB launcher...http://wap.crackberry.com

New CrackBerry.com Launcher Now Available! | CrackBerry.com

read the above article to learn more about the CB launcher...good luck
    01-30-10 01:51 PM
    Open ur browser. Click the O button (the letter O) and clean all the history. Then just ggogle the site. That should hopefully work

02-01-10 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD