I have a t-mobile blackberry curve 8320 with 4.5.0.81 OS. I have tried viewing youtube videos on my BB and i get this message on the youtube page where the video should appear.

"Hello, you either have javascript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash player. Get the latest flash player."

i pressed the get the latest flash player button and it says my BB's platform is not supported.

I already checked and my cell has javascripts turned on and it should work.

So can anyone help me figure out whats wrong. I used to see youtube videos on my BB few months back when i first upgraded to latest OS from T-mobile, but not i get error message i mentioned above.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out.
    02-03-09 09:16 PM
    Try resending your service books. Re-registering your host routing tables.. And doing a battery pull.

To resend your service books log into your bis homepage and select to send service books.

To register your host routing tables- options-advance options-host routing tables- menu buttin- register..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 09:21 PM
    Wrong site. go to m.youtube.com not YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. BBs dont support Flash.
    02-03-09 09:22 PM
    But they do support streaming videos on 4.5 so the OP actually would be on the right site.. Right?

02-03-09 09:26 PM
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. uses flash, m.youtube.com uses a different protocol that is supported for streaming media on the BB
    02-03-09 09:27 PM
    But when you type in youtube.com in the bb browser it defaults to the mobile site, which should allow the OP to stream videos from m.youtube.com. Please coorect me if I'm wrong.

02-03-09 09:29 PM
    what is bis homepage?? and how do i access it?
    02-05-09 03:34 AM
    Go to 'manage connections' and you will find the 'service books' option.

02-05-09 09:49 AM
    i dont see service books in manage connections.

And i tried pulling out battery and i registered my host routing tables.

i still get the error when i try to play videos.

when i go to manage connections i only see option to turn on mobile network , wifi, and blue tooth , service status, set up wikfi network , setup blue tooth , mobile network options , wiki options and blue tooth options.
    02-05-09 01:40 PM
    https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/Default.aspx

login here and resend service books
    02-05-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD