Hi guys, lately my internet hasn't been working so I went on crackberry and found a suggestion to take the battery out while the phone is on and then to replace it, I did it and it worked, so that was great that now I can go online on my browser again, but this also messed my texting up. Whenever I get a new text my phone vibrates or whatever and the little icon with the number of new/unread texts pops up but then when i go to look at my texts, they jump back to my texts from May 19 which i dont get (it's May 24). I can't view my texts and quite frankly it pissing me off. I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone before cause it's hard to think of the words to search for a problem like this in previous threads so I'm really not sure if this is a common problem or not, but please anyone with a suggestion please try to help me out.
    05-24-10 09:37 PM
    Have you tried... Deleteing your old texts maybe..?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 10:57 PM
    lol, yeah i have, sorry i forgot to include that that doesn't even work. And if it helps, i have the curve 8330 by sprint.
    05-25-10 07:13 AM
    When you're in the message list, press T and that should take you to the top of the list where your newest messages are. If you mean that your newer messages are nowhere to be seen, that's beyond me.
    05-25-10 09:34 PM
    @moonhowler I was thinking the same exact thing hopefully that works ,.. Please let is know !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD