When I start the sycnch process for my calendar, it stops without finishing, states there is a problem and kicks me out of desktop manager. My address book updates just fine. How can I fix my calendar?
    02-06-09 10:29 PM
    Can you be more specific on what the error is? I had this problem too at one point and it was hanging at one point and giving an error. I don't remember what it was exactly but syncing by having the computer overwrite the device, then changing the settings back to sync them together worked for my problem.
    02-06-09 11:56 PM
    I've had the same problem in the past and it turned out that one or more of my entries had no data or was missing data. If you are using Outlook then view your calendar and address book entries in a list view and make sure there are no blanks. If there are delete them and sync again. If that doesn't work then decide which calendar you want (Outlook or BB) and reconfigure sync to do a 1-way and overwrite the one you don't want. It should delete the one you don't want and replace it with the good one. After that set sync back to 2-way.
    02-07-09 11:52 AM
    I've had the same problem in the past and it turned out that one or more of my entries had no data or was missing data. If you are using Outlook then view your calendar and address book entries in a list view and make sure there are no blanks. If there are delete them and sync again. If that doesn't work then decide which calendar you want (Outlook or BB) and reconfigure sync to do a 1-way and overwrite the one you don't want. It should delete the one you don't want and replace it with the good one. After that set sync back to 2-way.
    That's exactly what I was trying to say. I guess I was too tired to think last night. hahahaha
    02-07-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD