I have an issue.

My BlackBerry has been wirelessly syncing with my Lotus Notes, via BES, I have disabled the Wireless calendar sync as I wanted to use my outlook calendar to work with my blackberry.

583 Calendar Entires continued to crash Desktop Manager so I transfered them one at a time, Now the outlook has all the entries. but when I set up "two way sync" every time it comes time to write to the blackberry desktop manager crashes.

I have been using two way sync for my address book for near a year so my blackberry has been accepting my outlook.

Anyone got any ideas what I can do?

Here are the details
    MS Windows 7
    MS Office 2007 Enterprise
    BB 8330 OS 4.3
    04-11-09 06:56 PM
    MS Windows 7 might be be the problem. I do not think DM was written for this OS yet. Just a thought
    04-11-09 07:08 PM
    Windows 7 isnt ready for ANYTHING yet, its still in beta. It is easily the cause of your issues. Anything running flawlessly on it is a blessing.
    04-11-09 07:09 PM
    I am starting to think it is Windows 7 myself,

though this will be the first software I have not had full success with Windows 7

after a few more attempts with Both DM 4.7 and DM 5.0 the error is a Windows Error not a DM error.

makes me sad, I love this Windows 7 more than any previous MS OS.
    04-11-09 07:47 PM
    I'm in the same boat in that I have lotus on BES but want to sync with outlook on my personal desktop. How did you disable wireless sync for your calendar please? (i'd actually like to disable it for notes and tasks as well)...
    Thanks!
    05-16-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD