Hello everyone,

I just got the Curve about a week ago (8330) and it is already my third replacement going to be getting my 4th when I call in to my carrier when I have the time, and I' ve been experiencing the same problem with all of them.

They all work great except no matter where I am i got static in the background and its very annoying I've tried all the OS'S, .77, .127, .238 hybrid and its all the same.

I got the curve after going through more then 3 storms and since they wont let me get a Tour, since its apparently an upgrade from the storm I now have the curve. i never had the static problem on any of the Storms I had so I dunno WTF is up but it is annoying me, and I do like this phone but not when there is static.

do i keep going through who knows how many Curves before I get one with no static or whats up?

and no its the the carrier I've tried a winmo phone and a dumbphone and they both do not have static.

any help would be great.
    10-29-09 08:21 PM
    if youve gone through all of those OS's and they are all the same, its a hardware problem, so yes, return it.. sucks, but thats what you have to do.
    10-29-09 11:59 PM
    wow that is brutal who knows how many i can go through then I can be at 10 and still have the same probs WTF RIM ur Q&A sucks
    10-30-09 12:19 AM
    ok so i now have my 4th Curve in less then a month and it also still has the static/hissing problem. im starting to think its just how the Curves are cuz I never had this problem on my Storm so i dunno WTF is going on.
    11-01-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD