Every time i try to send a picture to a friend's phone, it just ends up in the inbox with a little clock next to it and it never sends. SMS work fine, but the MMS just sit there. I've sent pictures before with this phone, but recently it has been doing this. Anybody know what the problem might be? I've even changed the size of the picture in the Camera Options and it still doesn't work. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by F0rgiven; 11-17-07 at 12:37 PM.
    11-17-07 12:20 PM
    Try updating your Service Book. You might just need to refresh it. Once you have received it, re-register your network again.
    11-17-07 12:38 PM
    how do i update my service book and re-register my network :/
    11-17-07 01:18 PM
    Log in to your Tmobile and under the Communication Tools, there's a link Setup BlackBerry Internet E-mail. Click on that link and you should see Service Books on the left side.

As for re-registering into the network, Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table and highlight the first option and hit your menu button and select Register Now.

See if that solves your MMS issue.
    11-17-07 01:39 PM
    well i ended up checking to see if my BB firmware was up to date, and it turns out it wasn't. I downloaded the newest one and installed it and now the MMS seems to work now (for the time being). If it happens again, i will certainly try your method Catt. Thank you
    11-17-07 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD