just bought the curve 8310 today and when i put my sim card in from my old nokia a lot of #'s did not show up. How can i find these #'s. If i put the sim card back in my nokia the #'s are there. It just so happens most of the #'s are important work contacts. thanks for the help.
    03-02-08 09:48 PM
    I would suggest maybe finding an ATT store and see if they can read the SIM and write the information to a new SIM for the Blackberry.

They re-used the SIM from my V3XX and I am getting "Emergency calls only" (4x in three weeks) so I am a little cautious about reusing SIMs from the old phone. ATT is sending me a new SIM for the berry.

Hope this helps.
    03-02-08 10:03 PM
    there should be a way to access the address book on the SIM from the address book. Go to the address book and select the menu key then in the meny there should be an entry for Sim address book or copy sim addressbook I cant remember and i dont have my phone with me. it will transfer all of the sim address book to the BB
    03-02-08 10:11 PM
    I had the same problem with my old nokia 6682. Double check that they are not stored to your phone vs the sim. That was my problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD