Please help here guys .. Every time i go to my camera, my screen would freeze for a while and then restart to the main screen. But when it comes to my main screen, it would freeze and do nothing. I can press my buttons and everything. I can hear my buttons , but it's just my screen .. HELP ?
    04-05-09 12:25 AM
    Pull your battery. If that doesn't fix it, reload your OS. If that doesn't fix it, it's probably a hardware problem. Get a replacement. Are you under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 12:33 AM
    Battery Pull yet?
    04-05-09 12:33 AM
    Yes , I've done battery pull many times. And still doesn't work .. I don't know what could've caused this .. It's really weird . I'm not sure if i am under warranty. How would you replace this without ?
    04-05-09 12:37 AM
    Yes , I've done battery pull many times. And still doesn't work .. I don't know what could've caused this .. It's really weird . I'm not sure if i am under warranty. How would you replace this without ?
    Without a warranty or insurance you will need to buy another one.
    04-05-09 01:26 AM
    what os are you running?
    04-05-09 01:50 AM
    Are you using Slacker. I ran in to a similar problem and had to delete Slacker and reinstall it to clear up the problem.
    04-05-09 07:58 AM
    Are you using Slacker. I ran in to a similar problem and had to delete Slacker and reinstall it to clear up the problem.
    I'm not really running anything with my 8320. Only when i use my camera, the screen would start freezing .
    04-05-09 01:33 PM
    bump up .
    04-08-09 08:58 PM
    I'm not really running anything with my 8320. Only when i use my camera, the screen would start freezing .
    But do you have Slacker, or other 3rd party apps installed? What I did to fix the problem was try to figure out the last time the camera worked and then uninstalled apps that I installed after that date in reverse order until I found out what the problem was.
    04-09-09 06:46 AM
    You should try wiping it and reloading your OS before you bump the thread again... If it's not the OS, it's hardware.
    04-09-09 08:58 AM
    But do you have Slacker, or other 3rd party apps installed? What I did to fix the problem was try to figure out the last time the camera worked and then uninstalled apps that I installed after that date in reverse order until I found out what the problem was.
    Actually , I don't have any apps installed just yet .. -__-"
    And how would you wipe and reload your OS ?
    04-09-09 10:13 PM
    batt pull... os update??? replace device...
    04-09-09 11:51 PM
    Actually , I don't have any apps installed just yet .. -__-"
    And how would you wipe and reload your OS ?
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/
    04-10-09 06:54 AM
    Before you go drastic and wipe/reload OS, if you have a media card, try taking it out of your BB. See if the camera app doesn't cause your BB to freeze after removing the memory card.
    04-10-09 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD