i have tried to read thru forums to see if anyone has had the same problems and fix it that way ( i dont like forums much and cant get the hang of finding what i need EVER but im here now )

my blackberry wont start on my computer, i installed the program and tried to conect the blackberry with the miniusb to usb cable. it gives this weird tripple dadadum sound, not like when i conect any other device and it recognizes and just goes da DING.

i run windows XP pro, im using a blackberry curve 8330.

HELP!!!!!
    10-21-08 10:35 AM
    You may need to download and install the drivers. you can get those here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22 use the drop down menu and the stuff you need is near the top
    10-21-08 10:38 AM
    there is no english driver for usb modem driver? is that the one i need to look for?
    10-21-08 10:40 AM
    no there is no language setting for the drivers, just download the ones that are on the menu and you'll be good to go
    10-21-08 10:48 AM
    i feel really stupid / dumb, i dont see drivers, the only one i see is called "blackberry usb and modem drivers" and that makes u select a language, i tried spanish to see if it would work, allit does is it seems to want to install another desktop manager.

im not sure if im doing it right but on that page i dont see a driver for usb, unless its just the desktop software v4.6
    10-21-08 11:07 AM
    i updated my "standard enhanced pci to usb host controller" or w/e it was and it recognized the blackberry finally... thanks for the help in trying to figure it out, i researched some more and found the stupid driver i needed
    10-21-08 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD