My battery isn't charging. I've tried two different home chargers in different outlets, as well as my car charger, but to no avail. Even tried taking the battery out to reset the phone. Haven't dropped the phone. The connection seems secure and isn't loose. Anyone have any suggestions?
    02-22-08 01:09 PM
    look in the charging port on the phone, there is 5 gold pins, these can bend, and thus will not charge your phone.
    02-22-08 01:11 PM
    Yep, that's the problem--1 of the pins I can't see. Any idea how to fix that?
    02-22-08 01:25 PM
    Please help!!! Anyone know how to fix a bent wire in the charger adapter on the 8310???
    02-23-08 12:28 AM
    best bet, have someone in the field look at it. A computer repair shop, something to that effect. Although, i would guarantee that opening it up to that degree would void the warranty. But, That is considered physical damage, and you would have to buy a new phone either way...

I might be interested in buying it from you, in the state its in, PM me if you are interested
    02-23-08 12:56 AM
    My battery isn't charging. I've tried two different home chargers in different outlets, as well as my car charger, but to no avail. Even tried taking the battery out to reset the phone. Haven't dropped the phone. The connection seems secure and isn't loose. Anyone have any suggestions?

You could get a stand up charger. It works off the gold plates on the back. 30 bucks or so from crackberry
    02-23-08 01:03 AM
    BlackBerry Charging Pod for 8300 Series - ShopCrackBerry
    you wont be able to sync though, and you need to buy an AC adapter as well
    02-23-08 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD