I've been using my 8300 for 5 months w/o a problem. Now when I access the calendar using agenda view it thinks today is 1/1/08. On the month and week views it recognizes the correct day. Any idea what went wrong? I already tried pulling the battery, but that does not help.
    01-24-08 03:51 PM
    Go to Calendar / Menu / Options, and change 'Show Free Time in Agenda View' and 'Show End Time in Agenda View' to the opposite of what it is now (I have both to 'no')...

All will be well after that...
    01-24-08 05:06 PM
    I had them both as no and changed them to yes and it worked. Changed them back to no and it still works!

Thanks for your help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-08 06:39 AM
    Go to Calendar / Menu / Options, and change 'Show Free Time in Agenda View' and 'Show End Time in Agenda View' to the opposite of what it is now (I have both to 'no')...

All will be well after that...
    I have made the changes to 'Show Free Time in Agenda View' (now says yes) and this problem was fixed. I really don't like to see the free time line in the agenda. When I switch 'Show Free Time in Agenda View' back to no, "today" is a week or so ago. Is there any way to fix this bug?
    11-29-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD