So I upgraded my Sprint 8330 to 4.5.0.77 and at the very end it gave me an error. When it was restoring the data to the handheld, it told me:

"Warnings were encountered during the loading process:

The following database(s) could not be fully restored to your device:

0x99ec48e60023d5edL 0 of 1 entries restored

The backup data file has been saved to C:/Users....."

Looks like it didn't restore 1 entry of some random database. Just curious if anyone happens to know what this database does... Hopefully it's not the lynch pin to the whole thing. Everything's probably fine, but I'm just curious if anyone's run into this before.
    10-05-08 09:58 PM
    If you don't notice anything, you're probably fine.
    10-05-08 10:00 PM
    What 3rd party app did you have on the device.....
    10-05-08 10:01 PM
    I haven't, but you might want to keep a close eye on things for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 10:01 PM
    I have a bunch of 3rd party:

Wall Street Journal reader, Uno Classic, got-2, Google Mobile, Google Maps, NFL Mobile Live, Bank of America shortcut, CB Launcher, New York Times shortcut, SplashID, Superpages Mobile, TV Guide, Live Search, Google Sync. Think that's it.
    10-05-08 10:07 PM
    That's a third party app that couldn't be restored. Are any of the apps you had apps that you paid for??

10-05-08 10:12 PM
    only uno, but i got that one back. Guess I'm fine, then. Everything seems to be running great otherwise.
    10-05-08 10:16 PM
    Sometimes third party apps won't work wiith a newer OS. Run each of them to check out how well they run, but it is possible some wouldn't have worked anyway.

10-05-08 10:27 PM
    i got that error when i rolled back to 4.3 on my sprint 8330. i couldnt find anything missing.. till the next day, thats when i noticed that i had no contacts in my address book on my bb lol.
    thank goodness all i had to do was come home and sync up with outlooks address book to get them all back.

cheers
    10-06-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD