Hi guys,
    i bought a 8320 about 7 months ago, and i unlocked it using mfi multiloader and it worked perfectly. i swapped back to my iphone and when returning to my blackberry yesterday i recieved the "pending text" issue and "call failed" issue.. but i can still connect to the internet?
    i have tried reunlocking using an unlocker, and also battery pull etc but still the same issues
    has anyone got any suggestions on how i can get this blackberry to work??

thank you
    06-06-09 01:46 PM
    We have heard rumours that RIM can PIN lock devices that have been tampered with using the MFI Multiloader.
    06-06-09 01:53 PM
    how would this get sorted then?
    06-09-09 03:28 AM
    sounds more like network issues. try resending service books to your device. i have two devices unlocked and unbranded using MFI and have no issues.
    06-09-09 03:36 AM
    sounds more like network issues. try resending service books to your device. i have two devices unlocked and unbranded using MFI and have no issues.
    how do you resend the service books? i get the options to open or delete?
    isit the host routing table? if so i registered and it says message sent then nothing?

Also device diagnostics are as follows:

radio data activation : no
    signal level : unknown
    radio access: unknown
    network : unknown
    ip address : unknown
    icmp ping echo : no

blackberry registration : no
    connected to blackberry : no
    blackberry pin-pin : no
    Last edited by kingsizeriz; 06-09-09 at 04:49 AM.
    06-09-09 04:36 AM
    Assuming your in UK go here and log in. Then there should be a link for service books. Click it then resend service books. It may ask you to update your pin BlackBerry Internet Service
    06-09-09 08:16 AM
    i didnt need BIS before, and cant get BIS due to being on iphone tariff

also get the error:

Cannot create account:

This BlackBerry� device is registered with a different carrier. Please register this
    device and verify that URL of the current website matches the one provided by your
    carrier.

To register:

1. In the Application list on your device, click Options, or click Settings Options.

2. Click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.

3. Click the Menu key and click Register Now
    06-09-09 08:25 AM
    Have you ever had a bis plan with this device?
    06-09-09 08:30 AM
    Have you ever had a bis plan with this device?
    nope however it was a second hand phone, calls and texts worked flawlessly before and internet too without the need of BIS
    06-09-09 09:54 AM
    Took my blackberry back.. it turns out it was reported lost/stolen!!!
    so i got an exchange and got a t-mobile g1, im out of the blackberry bandwagon!
    06-11-09 01:48 PM
    The person that had it before you must have did an insurance claim to get a new device which in turn locks your pin. Congrats on the G1. Hope you like it. Nonethless your still welcome in the CB nation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD