I have the 8320 in Sunset Red which I didn't want but it was the last one they had
    I found the housing for the 8330 with home keys and keyboard in black and/or Titanium.

On to the question: Could I transfer the guts and midplate out of the 20 into the 30 and it still be functional?
    03-22-09 07:11 PM
    Yes, but you will be voiding the warranty by doing that. At the very least keep the original housing and parts just in case you need to get a warranty exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 07:16 PM
    I saw in another post that someone had an 8320 and switched to the 8330 housing without any problems or modifications.
    03-22-09 07:17 PM
    Here's a thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/833...8310-a-149425/

03-22-09 07:19 PM
    I would not recommend this course of action. I did what you are wishing to do pn my pearl and I bricked my flash, my headphone jack and ALL OF MY KEYS ON THE SIDERAILS. All because I didn't like the color of my berry. If you choose to do this though, I wish you the best of luck.
    Stormcrackers

They have already replaced my phone once cause I was getting some weird white stuff between the screen and the lens but they sent me a refurbed one which kind of upset me cause I only had my phone for less than a month!
    less than a month!? Tmo does not not have any 30 day worry free. I would have screamed for a new one or cancelled my service
    03-22-09 07:25 PM
    Sorry it was just over 30 days... I got my phone on December 6th and noticed the screen dust on January 10th when I took it in.

I figured if they are gonna send me a refurbed phone I'm gonna at least make it the way I want it.
    03-22-09 07:29 PM
    WOW 4 days, I still would have fought for a new one. I have done this for several customers.
    03-22-09 07:31 PM
    Yeah It's been too long now to go back... When I realized it was a refurb I called in but they said it was all they could send out.
    I did get a free spare battery, a 4 gig MicroSD card, a car charger and a spare travel charger
    03-22-09 07:33 PM
    Here's a more recent thread, 8320 w/8330 housing:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/all-black-186705/

03-22-09 07:34 PM
    Well at least they gave you something to help out
    03-22-09 07:34 PM
    Yup I definitely think I am doing this.

Now to decide all black, Titanium, or silver
    03-22-09 07:40 PM
    Something to consider. The black housing is a black plastic material through and through. I know the silver is painted, I'm not sure about the titanium. The point is paint can be scratched off and will end up looking beat up unless you use something to protect the phone.

03-22-09 07:45 PM
    Something to consider. The black housing is a black plastic material through and through. I know the silver is painted, I'm not sure about the titanium. The point is paint can be scratched off and will end up looking beat up unless you use something to protect the phone.

I have a few different cases of different styles. I have the clear plastic clam shell type, I have the Cellet flip lid leather kind, I have the original one it came with, and I have a Silicone Skin.

I like accessorizing apparently
    03-22-09 07:50 PM
    I have a few different cases of different styles. I have the clear plastic clam shell type, I have the Cellet flip lid leather kind, I have the original one it came with, and I have a Silicone Skin.

I like accessorizing apparently
    Use that to your advantage!
    03-22-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD