I was just wondering.... Is the HS-655 the ONLY bluetooth that will charge on this? I've seen a Plantronics 655 (doesn't say BB on it) and was wondering if it's the same thing and if it's compatible. Not that I'm against something that says Blackberry on it, but looking for options. Any thoughts on this? Are there any other Bluetooth headsets that might be compatible with the power station?

thanks
    matt
    10-20-07 01:55 AM
    Hey Matt
    That's a good question. Without one in my hand I am reluctant to say yes, but the two units certainly look similar (and the same number seems to indicate similarity). The BB headset fits into a recharging cylindner which is then inserted into the Powerstation -- assuming the Plantronics comes with a similar recharging cylinder then I would say they are compatable. I think the key is the type of USB recharging port at the bottom.
    I will follow up on this and get a post on the site indicating if the Powerstation does work with other bluetooth headsets.
    10-20-07 09:38 AM
    The Plantronics 655 would work with the BlackBerry Power Station. As far as I know, that's the only Bluetooth Headset without the BlackBerry trademark that can be used with your station.
    10-20-07 09:49 AM
    Great, thanks to you both. Much appreciated.
    Matt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-07 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD