I just bought my blackberry curve 8330 and I do not have a media card. I downloaded blackberry media sync, but it will not allow me to transfer my Itunes songs without a media card. Is it possible to put audio files on the blackberry without a card?
    09-09-08 11:46 AM
    Yes it is possible, just the absolute least feasible option.
    1) The device only has 96mb of memory, in total, so you won't really
    get a lot of songs on it seeing as your OS, apps and themes use a chunk
    of that.

2) As those songs consume memory, you will find that you
    start losing things like call logs, text messages, emails, etc...

Memory cards are really quite cheap now. Take a look at
    Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
    Buy.com - Computers, Electronics, Digital Cameras, Books, DVDs, Music, Games, Software, Toys, Sports
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
    TigerDirect.com - Computers, Computer Parts, Computer Accessories, PC Components, & Electronics
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-09-08 at 11:57 AM.
    09-09-08 11:54 AM
    Yes it's possible, but you really don't want to do that. Your Berry has very limited on-device memory. It would only take a few songs to fill that up, and then you'll have all sorts of problems due to low memory.
    09-09-08 11:56 AM
    I did when I first got my BB... DON'T DO IT, I was losing texts, calls and e-mails... Invest in a SD Card, Amazon.com has some killer deals going on. I picked up an 8gb for less than $30
    09-09-08 12:09 PM
    can someone post how to do it?? i honestly just want one song for my ring tone

thanks
    08-01-11 02:26 AM
    08-01-11 11:19 AM
    can someone post how to do it?? i honestly just want one song for my ring tone

thanks
    site:forums.crackberry.com - Google Search

type in your request after the words already in the search bar.... if you search, the answer will be found, and you will get more self gratification rather than us telling you everything.
    08-01-11 11:22 AM
    if you want to put music on a blackberry curve without a SD card you will be limited to 5 songs. if you exceed the 5 songs then you will start to lose things like call logs and text messages etc. here is how to put songs on

Plug in your device.
    Go to YouTube and copy the link of the song you want to get.
    Then you go to ClipConverter.cc and you paste the link in the box available.
    Follow the instructions on the website.
    After the song has been downloaded go to computer and click desktop.
    Move the downloaded piece into the desktop icon.

After you have done that open Blackberry Desktop Software.
    Click on Files in the left hand side.
    Move the downloaded song into files.
    Eject your Device.
    Listen to your song.

Repeat these step until you are full.
    06-02-14 09:48 PM
    My Bold is saying that my media cannot be synchronized due to insufficient storage.
    02-13-16 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD