Hey guys, I got my Swerve a few weeks ago, and not long after getting it I did upgrade the OS to the lastest 4.5.

But, before that, I received I know at LEAST one MMS from a friend. After the upgrade, it wont even show up that I've gotten MMS's from ppl, just regular texts. Even the techs through Verizon couldnt figure it out, they had to escalate (maybe I spelled that wrong) the problem.

So I should hear from someone soon.

But, could the OS upgrade have anything to do with it? Everything else works fine, I can send MMS's too, but just cant get them, someone help please!

12-27-08 01:51 AM
    Have you tried re registering your host routing table? (Via the options>advanced>Host routing table>menu> register?

And a 30 sec battery pull?
    12-27-08 01:54 AM
    Have you tried re registering your host routing table? (Via the options>advanced>Host routing table>menu> register?

And a 30 sec battery pull?
    When I goto the Host Routing Table, there is a HUGE list, do I pick one or it doesnt matter?

Let me know, then I'd try a battery pull.
    12-27-08 01:58 AM
    Or try sending an mms to yourself after the HRT.
    12-27-08 01:59 AM
    When I goto the Host Routing Table, there is a HUGE list, do I pick one or it doesnt matter?

Let me know, then I'd try a battery pull.
    TMO customers have to choose the bold printed one. I would think it would be the same.
    Once you click the host routing table, click the blackberry menu key, then select "Register Now" I believe.
    Or try sending an mms to yourself after the HRT.
    I've tried sending my self emails with pix and a text to my self, nothing.
    12-27-08 02:00 AM
    If someone wants to try and send me a MMS message, let me know.
    12-27-08 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD