Ok so i have a 8330 and i just updated to 5.0, my problem is i use a pod or charging dock to charge my phone but after i did this update it comes up with a message saying "usb charging current is not sufficient. verify that your hand held is connected to apowered usb charging source and that the proper usb driver is installed" and this never happened before plz help!!!
    05-06-10 05:25 PM
    It's just an OS bug. The device will actually charge. Just press the BACK button when you see that message and you will be fine.
    05-06-10 06:13 PM
    my wifes phone used to do that after I upgraded her phone. I found that it was the 5.0 hybrid i loaded (can't remember which it was). We eventually got it to work by continuously docking and undocking or hitting the back button till it began it's charging cycle - extremely annoying!! I loaded an updated 5.0 (v438.6.0.1 over the Boost Mobile .438) and it's working great. I apoligise to you and the builder of the hybrid for not being to give him props on it and direct you straight to him. Perhaps someone else is familiar with this and can point it out
    05-06-10 06:19 PM
    thanks for the help if you know of any ways to fix this problem or even where to download a better 5.0 plz let me know.
    05-06-10 09:56 PM
    thanks for the help if you know of any ways to fix this problem or even where to download a better 5.0 plz let me know.
    PM me and I'll get you the link I used if you still need it
    05-11-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD