i have been searching and my lunch hour is almost over. Stupid me. I deleted my main email account from my BB. I did this because I noticed today that my BBsmart email wasn't working (due to OS upgrade). I was reading through posts and people said that you wont see the emails in html format unless they are newly added. So I added my aol email accounts just fine. Then I decided to delete my existing email (to see if the emails would have the html view )...so now when i go to add my email i get an error.

"an error occured during email account validation.."

How do I correct this to add my email account....

Thanks in advance,

Danielle
    11-18-08 12:50 PM
    I'm assuming you have Verizon, and you can manage your emails here BlackBerry Internet Service
    11-18-08 12:57 PM
    yes I have verizon. I tried that site as well . Get same error . :-(
    11-18-08 01:10 PM
    What new email account are you trying to add?
    11-18-08 01:14 PM
    My verizon.net email address that I originally had on my BB ...
    11-18-08 01:22 PM
    Log into the BIS, delete the VZW.net, resend your books, and start over. Try that.
    11-18-08 01:43 PM
    Thank you for helping me .... did as you advised...still wont add the email account
    "An error occured during email account validation" Check your info and resubmit. If the problem persists contact your email account provider."

I am getting very frustrated.........
    11-18-08 01:56 PM
    I can add aol email account just fine ....
    11-18-08 02:18 PM
    Must be an issue with the VZW account. Have you changed the password on that accoutn recently?
    11-18-08 02:29 PM
    No I haved changed the password on that account. I have been at this for hours. I should have never started messing around with this. I am also thinking it might be a verizon issue. There always seems to be a verizon issue. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 02:46 PM
    If you have deleted and started from scratch, it very likely is a problem on their end. I would call in at this point.
    11-18-08 02:48 PM
    thanks again for your assistance ..
    11-18-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD