ok i dont know if this was ever addressed but i am haveing a **** of a time with this so any advice would be greatly appreciated . i have a verizon wireless curve running the latest official os 4.5.077 . the issue im having is as follows sms messages go through perfectly fine 99.9 percent of the time sending and recieving . my issues start with the mms messages . it will start off working fine i send quit a few then all of a sudden every single message i try send ( mms messages that is ) fail . no errors no codes no nothing just i big ol X fail . i try to resend fail . my signal will be a full 5 bars an 1xev so i have a perfect 3g connection. i try to resend the service books and reregister to the network clear the cache everything NOTHING works except for a batt pull now this is my third phone that verizon has exchanged for me with this issue . the batt pull thing is annoying as all **** especially when sometimes im doing it about 10 time a day . the internal memory on the is empty i keep everything stored on a 2 gig external so thats not the issue either . please any help would be greatly appreciated .
    02-03-09 08:18 PM
    Hmm. If you are on your third device with this same specific issue, this sounds like a network issue to me. Does this fail with different carrier recipients? It may honestly be a problem on Verizon's end...
    02-03-09 08:24 PM
    no it doesnt matter who i send to i can receive fine when my mms stops sending thats the other weird part why verizon keeps giveing me a weird run around . my wife actually has the same phone and doesnt have the issue NEARLY as much it happen to her phone mabe once a month and shes verizon also.
    02-03-09 08:31 PM
    I used to have a TON of network issues with every Curve I owned, and I have always been with Verizon. It's odd, I have no way of explaining it. With my Storm, no network issues. With my old Pearl, no network issues. However, with the 8330, I had a ton of network issues - including SMS and MMS. It definitely sounds like a network issue. If you have already received a ton of replacement devices, your only option may to be to try to upgrade devices and see what happens.
    02-03-09 08:44 PM
    do u get a big red X? Cause for me, a lot of times I'll "send" an MMS and after the hour glass pops up for a minute or 2, or sometimes 3, it'll just flip back to the pic as if nothing happened. WHen I go check my sent msg's, it was never sent.

This only corrects itself after a battery pull. Then after some usage, it does it again
    02-04-09 08:04 AM
    Maybe I was just born really lucky, but I've never had an ounce with Verizon or my Curve on Verizon... Maybe I should MMS more and see if I start getting issues...
    02-04-09 08:29 AM
    My girlfriend and I have the same issues with our Curves (Verizon). SMS and BB messenger work fine, but there's something about MMS. Sometimes the pictures just refuse to send, and other times they go through after a long delay. I've never had this problem with non-BB devices on Verizon, so I'm thinking it's definitely BB-related.
    02-04-09 09:41 AM
    Maybe I was just born really lucky, but I've never had an ounce with Verizon or my Curve on Verizon... Maybe I should MMS more and see if I start getting issues...
    i havent had any isssues either.... i send mms pretty much all day long.... forwarding them to up to 15 people at a time! ive had my curve since last august & zero probs.
    02-04-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD