When I push the left side button there's only sound coming out the ear poiece but no sound loud enough to sound like speakerphone. Is there any settings option where I can turn this back on?

Side note.

I was using moodio.fm for a while now I don't get any sound out of the speakerphone either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 02:24 PM
    Try pulling the battery out while the phone is on. See if that does the trick.
    08-05-08 03:02 PM
    This is one of a few known issues with the Verizon Curve. I recommend you take the phone back now and swap it out before you encounter more issues.
    08-05-08 03:03 PM
    Mine did the same things 2 days ago. Take it back to Verizon if you can't get it to work properly. I took mine in first thing yesterday and got a new one in the mail today.
    08-05-08 03:12 PM
    Try pulling the battery out while the phone is on. See if that does the trick.
    I tried and nothing... I'm taking it back though, thanks anyways to all of you

08-05-08 03:17 PM
    Ok, I just came back from the verizom store kind of sad b cause I didn't want to get a new one since its annoying to download all the apps again and my notes etc. The the tech person that look at my phone, messed with the volume of the speakerphone. What she did was make a phone call to a random number, the while it was calling she put the call on speaker phone, the problem was that I had made a phone call I lowered the volume and never put it back up. So when I use the voice dialing I could barelly hear it. Now it sounds as loud as it was before hope this might help someone.

08-05-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD