Hi folks, I'm a BB newbie and I'm never going back to Palm! Here's my dilemna which comes in two parts. (1) I have a personal Curve 8310 with AT&T and my job gave me an 8703e with Verizon. I don't want to carry both and so will give the job their phone back. I've read the blogs and figured out already that I can't maintain separate calendars so I'm ok with integrating. My question is - how exactly do I have the IT guy set it up so the information is merged? Work's Outlook info is pushed wirelessly and I don't want it to overwrite my home Outlook info which I manually cable sync at home. The IT guy says he can't support a BB not supplied by them so if it doesn't work I'll be left to hang.
    (2) Also the second thing I'd like to do is downgrade the Business Verizon BB plan to just a phone to keep the business number. Then I want to forward it to my Curve which also is my "home" phone. Has anyone heard of phone forwarding from one carrier to another without an actual phone?
    I'm sure there's a lot of technical stuff that I just don't understand. I'm also open to an offline conversation if it's too complicated. HELP ME PLEASE !!!
    03-25-08 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD