I am having issues with my still camera. The veiwfinder works, zooms, ect, and it clicks/flashes/everything, but after taking the pic it just shows a white screen. The white screen stays on. I can get out of it by hitting end a few times. I check the memory and it seems to be fine, when I go to "view pictures" it has the icons showing of all my failed pic attempts, but they are blank. All my previous pics are still there from before this happened. Any ideas at all??? Please Help!!
    08-22-09 04:45 PM
    this happened to me, and a friend.. try pulling the battery, if that doesnt work, take it to your provider, and they will have to replace it.
    08-23-09 02:40 AM
    It sounds similar to a problem that I was having with my video camera. I don't know if it will help, but it's worth a try. Make sure you turn off "encrypt media files" in Options>Media card, as described in this topic:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rec...0/#post3409230

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:07 AM
    Everyone has good points. If it's still under warranty, and the battery pull doesn't work, exchange it. If you switched to encryption, there's your problem right there. I'll add that if those aren't solutions, it could also be your OS has gotten fubar. You might want to upgrade, or if you're already on the latest version, wipe and start over.
    08-23-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD