My curve 8310 At&t has worked pretty well since I got it 8 months ago.

Yesterday it went bezerk. It is now constantly searching for a signal, the hourglass comes up time to time, it shows the "missed call" icon even though there is no missed calls (I even deleted every call in it), and there is a light blue dot now on the home screen that will not go away. The battery is now draining in like 2-3 hours.

I pulled out the sim card, and my 4gig memory card. I then rebooted phone and it still is strange. What on earth have I done to it? Thank you guys soo much if you can guide me. I am not very computer swavy so please remember that when you direct me. Thank you all so very much. my phone is truly costing me sales calls today..

Johnny
    02-24-09 10:10 AM
    what is your file free under options/status ? the blue dot i believe is ptt if you don't use it you can remove it by taking a look at the memory link in my signature.
    02-24-09 10:12 AM
    the file free is 22623904. the file total is 58064896 if that means anything. How do I access your "memory link" to get rid of the ptt?
    02-24-09 10:22 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...=stoners+guide here's the link your memory isn't low right now but it could drop below the needed 12,xxx,xxx bytes through regular use. do you have facebook or viigo installed ?
    02-24-09 11:43 AM
    the file free is 22623904. the file total is 58064896 if that means anything. How do I access your "memory link" to get rid of the ptt?
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    To access a link in a sig you can just click on it. Being with AT&T myself I know what a pain it is. Here are some links on memory optimization:

HERE
    HERE

And my personal favorite is using CrackMem, it can do it all for you very easily. Just download it to your computer and run it and it will bring up your OS and allow you to make whatever changes you like. The link to CrackMem is HERE

I hope this helps Personally I would go with CrackMem; its my favorite anyway.

Welcome to Crackberry!

~Jazzi~

02-24-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD