Can anyone please help me get xplayer for viewing video working on my 8330 curve...Verizon....
    I have loaded it but it does nothing when i bring up a moview(mp4). The movie works fine with the BB Media Player but i would like to get xplayer (or another 3rd party video player) working...

Thanks
    12-04-08 02:12 PM
    Please do not double post, or in your case, triple post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 02:17 PM
    ok sorry...still learning about posting...thanks
    12-04-08 02:19 PM
    Its to help you out so any answers dont get cross answered and cause confusion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 02:27 PM
    I cannot find my issue anywhere, maybe this post can help. I am trying to use moodio to listen to radio streams, but whenever I fire up a link, the default media player starts and says that it doesn't support the stream format. I have xPlayer on my BB and it works great. Is there a way to change the browser association from the default player to xPlayer? If not, is there something else I can do to get xPlayer to play moodio's radio streams?

Thanks for any and all responses.
    12-04-08 05:25 PM
    unfortunalty you need to unload xplayer in order to get Modio to work. there is a conflict...also make sure your video is NOT on full screen or Modio will not work...
    12-04-08 07:38 PM
    i had xplayer and couldn't get the video to work on my phone either so I just deleted it and use moodio and berrytunes.
    12-04-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD