Hi There, i am new to the blackberry world, i just got my phone on Monday. I just have a question, when i try to view certain vidoes, it tells me the file is to large and i should turn my Java on or download the newest version of Adobe media player, when i go to the site from the blackberry, there is no option for download. Is there a certain application that u guys are using or is the berry just not made for certain files or size files. Thanks in advance...
    10-31-08 12:15 PM
    Go into your browser > menu > options > config > check all boxes and set emulation mode to blackberry. See if that does it.
    10-31-08 12:18 PM
    The prompt to install the latest Adobe software means you are not using the mobile optimized site.

Try m.youtube.com
    10-31-08 12:18 PM
    I enabled the Java and now it does a little bit more, but still, it says to either activate Java or download a newer version of Adobe player???
    10-31-08 12:24 PM
    Ohh? so there is no way to watch vids from other sites, it has to be from the mobile sites??
    10-31-08 12:26 PM
    will i still not be able to watch vids other than youtube if i use opera mini or is it all the same. So basically, i am limited to just Youtube? I want to be able to go into my other forums and sites and watch vids. sorry for all the questions, this is all new to me and the limitations of the berry as well..
    10-31-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD