okay so im at school and when i get in third hour i pull out my phone and click the messages and it wont click and then i press every button on my phone and nothing will work anyone help. would apreciate so i dont have to waste another 100$ at alltel for another.
    blackberry 8330 [red]
    if you dont know what it is but you've had same prob and you fixed it please give tips

and its not froze because the trackball will move around on the home screen
    02-25-09 07:33 PM
    Have you tried a battery reset?
    02-25-09 07:39 PM
    It could have been a glitch? Many things.......If this happens just pull the battery out while the phone is on and replace to remedy it. On occasion check your file free by hitting alt - shift - h. If its below 12mb you will need to clean up a little bit to restore some memory, you can check it now and report back
    02-25-09 07:40 PM
    It could have been a glitch? Many things.......If this happens just pull the battery out while the phone is on and replace to remedy it. On occasion check your file free by hitting alt - shift - h. If its below 12mb you will need to clean up a little bit to restore some memory, you can check it now and report back
    its nothing with the battery ive took it out and put back in bout 30 times and i turned back oin and held down Alt **** H and nothing happened soo
    02-25-09 07:46 PM
    A-B, what applications have you downloaded, if any? Are you closing your apps with Menu>Close rather than the escape or end buttons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:46 PM
    02-25-09 07:47 PM
    A-B, what applications have you downloaded, if any? Are you closing your apps with Menu>Close rather than the escape or end buttons.

iv only downloaded the myspace app and when i close apps i just hit the end button
    02-25-09 07:48 PM
    I am not testing your battery that was to reset the phone. If you cant get the a-s-h to work then try options>status, look for file free.
    02-25-09 07:49 PM
    no button will press this has happened to me one time before and i put the phone in a bowl of rice for 3 days and got it out and it worked but im not that patient right now.
    and all the phone does is when i turn it on it just first appears with the red dot like when you have a new message then about after 10 secs it goes to a white screen with a loading thingy and then it goes to the blue Alltel screen then the home screen. then nothing will press and it will just go to a black screen that it regulerly does if you dont touch anything then thats it
    02-25-09 07:52 PM
    How old is your BB, and did you get insurance. Solunds like you may have a bad keyboard tray.

02-25-09 07:52 PM
    Did you get it wet?

02-25-09 07:53 PM
    Ahhh well water damage? The phone needs to be replaced.... Best of luck......
    02-25-09 07:54 PM
    i got this one bout a month ago an i got insurance but my parents are making me pay 100 for the this one if it brakes and the keyboard wont work
    02-25-09 07:54 PM
    bout 2 weeks ago it got a lil wet
    02-25-09 07:57 PM
    wet hmm this could be the whole problem...hope you have insurance
    02-25-09 07:59 PM
    That stinks, but best bet is to replace under warranty, I believe you have big hardware problems and if you take it apart, bye-bye warranty.

02-25-09 08:00 PM
    O
    bout 2 weeks ago it got a lil wet
    Ok, I see. Understand we will help you any way we can, but this info would have saved a lot of time. Be upfront and honest that something bad happened, the more we know, the better your help will be.

Now, you probably have to take this to your folks. Be straight with them, and they might be a little easier to deal with in the long run.

Best of luck!

02-25-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD