Ok so i recently received a blackberry curve from sprint. problem is i have METRO PCS! (bummer i kno) so what i need to know is how to UNLOCK it so i could make The Company METRO PCS to switch ESN OR! find out how to flash

***HEADS UP***
    1.YES-it is possible please dont answer ''you cant flash it'' because u can and it possible.
    2. I know i heard people say you cant UNLOCK it but the guy at the metro pcs store told me i had too >.> idk but thats what he told me.
    3. dnt brag about how your phone is CONNECTED WITH METRO im here asking the forums HOW to do it. Please videos be nice or explanations would be perfect thank you
    02-26-11 02:05 PM
    Not trying to give you the run around, but I think you'd get a better answer if you post in this BlackBerry Unlocking Forum. I'm sure they can get you taken care of much quicker.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/
    02-26-11 02:32 PM
    CDMA Phones don't have to be unlocked, it is possible to flash the phone for MetroPCS. If you don't have any experience flashing a Blackberry, you will probably be better off paying the $50 or $60 at a dealer location to get it done.
    02-26-11 06:27 PM
    yea but the peopel i go to want to flash it for 90$ >.> i didnt make my family waste 200$ jsut so i have to make them waste another 90$ i wont even get BBM AND INTERNET >.<
    02-27-11 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD