Hey guys/gals new to the forum just looking to solve 1 issue I am having.

The main reason I purchased my BB was for the standard headphone jack because I ride a motorcyle everyday to work and instead of having an mp3 + phone this was great, and I dont like apple products so no iphone.

On to the issue, I am having a problem creating/playing playlists. Since the BB goes by tag/name instead of what directory the mp3's are in I cant get things from differnt albums/artists to play on one playlist.

I dont see how to do anything on the BB side in terms of creating it, and I have tried with Windows Media Player, to xfer a playlist over but i dont see it showing up in the "playlist" section of the bb, however the songs are under "all songs".

I have tried putting the playlists under music, and the main dir of the bb with no luck, anyone tell me what i am doing wrong.

Thanks
    09-10-08 03:20 PM
    I don't know you're experience level with blackberry but in the os upgrade 4.5 there is a playlist maker in the media player that will create by genres etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 03:28 PM
    My experience level is 0 with the BB, this is my first, and i like it so far but this is frustrating, so is there no way to create playlists? i can only play albumns...?
    09-11-08 09:37 AM
    I Wanted To Know How To Make A Playlist On My Bb8300 Too??
    09-11-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD