I have sceen lots of beckymae painted phones so i thought this would be a great gift to my wife. She has been down lately because our daughter throw her new 8900 in the shower a little over two weeks ago. So that same day I ordered her a pink trackball and a painted case to cover her 8320. I thought that if she has to go back to her old phone it sholud look good. I hope all of you like and I know that she will.

BTW i did all of this tonight

UPDATE: This moring was great. When my wife woke up and discovered the phone she started crying. She was very surprized and happy about the phone. All she could do was ask when did I have time to do it. She even said she is considering hold off on getting another 8900. Because the phone looked so good(but she does still want the 8900 back).
    I just want to say thanks to all that replayed well all but one and you know who you are. Thanks again.
    Last edited by vicsummerhill; 03-23-09 at 10:09 AM.
    03-22-09 11:42 PM
    Sweet looking BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 11:44 PM
    ummm, interesting. You know they sell a pink curve right? its not quite as bright coloured as that one, but its still a tasteful pink. My wife has one.

Btw, you graduated 10 years ago, time to give up the frat boy name.
    03-22-09 11:53 PM
    ummm, interesting. You know they sell a pink curve right? its not quite as bright coloured as that one, but its still a tasteful pink. My wife has one.

Btw, you graduated 10 years ago, time to give up the frat boy name.
    WOW! You are such a good guy for telling me that. Yes I know they sell a pink curve but like I said she had a 8900 this was her back up phone. I just wanted to make the phone a little better for her.
    Btw I graduated in '03 not '99 that was when I crossed dumb*** you would know that if you had pledged. And my name is vicsummerhill(my real name).

Last edited by vicsummerhill; 03-23-09 at 12:16 AM.
    03-23-09 12:06 AM
    Good job! Looks awesome!

03-23-09 12:12 AM
    that is so cool! and what a thoughtful husband.

do u have insurance to get another 8900?
    03-23-09 12:46 AM
    Yes we have insurance. But due to the water damage we were told that we would have to buy a new one at reatil. So I am going to replace it when when a friend gets back in town. He is going to sale me his spare 8900.

03-23-09 12:52 AM
    umm, who told you this?

insurance is for cases like this... you pay the deducible and get a new phone - water damage or lost or stolen. i would suggest going into a store and talking to a CSR

and if this is true (which i can 99.99999999% say it is not) what are you paying the monthly fee for then?
    03-23-09 01:01 AM
    It was csr on the phone I try the store tomorrow. I thought that it was a little fishy but I have never used my insurance in the four years that I have been with tmobile. So I was not really sure if this was true or not plus I had a back up because of my friend who has another 8900 that is going to sale me his. But if I can come out of this without spending any more money that would be better. Thanks.

03-23-09 01:08 AM
    yeah.. i know with Verizon if my phone pisses me off tomorrow and i decided to follow the process that is in my signature, i can call up the ins company, pay 50 dollars, and get a brand new one (well a refurbished new one anyways).

now they will probably want the old one back, so hopefully you didn't trash it. let me know how it goes... sound like the CSR is not well trained. :/
    03-23-09 01:12 AM
    I will and thanks again. I hope that my wife like the phone as she has not sceen it yet. But she may not even care if they will get her a new 8900.

03-23-09 01:16 AM
    lol then send it to me!!!! lol i have a att account that i would love to have a new phone on and that housing rocks my socks!
    03-23-09 01:25 AM
    they may have to actually mail you a new phone as i dont think it is actually tmo that runs the ins. BUT if you do... tell them what happened (the stoopid CSR) and see if they are willing to do priority chipping (overnight - either standard or priority) for free. i know this works with Vzw.
    03-23-09 01:27 AM
    Where'd you get the chanel theme?
    03-23-09 01:30 AM
    Why not just report it lost? and get a new one
    03-23-09 01:32 AM
    Why not just report it lost? and get a new one
    because it is fraud
    03-23-09 01:33 AM
    Where'd you get the chanel theme?
    i theme nancydrewthemes or coolblackberrythemes
    03-23-09 01:34 AM
    oh.. Ya I highly doubt a phone company is going to press charges over a lost phone But ok sorry for my suggestion..
    03-23-09 01:34 AM
    lol then send it to me!!!! lol i have a att account that i would love to have a new phone on and that housing rocks my socks!
    Lol I happy you like the housing. If I get the new 8900 we can talk. I will let you know what happens just shot me an bbm and we can chat abot it.

03-23-09 01:45 AM
    My pc is down for the noght... But my pin is above if you want to add me

03-23-09 01:47 AM
    oh.. Ya I highly doubt a phone company is going to press charges over a lost phone But ok sorry for my suggestion..
    Just to let you know I had a friend that said that he lost his phone and they sent him a new one he had it the whole time. He had it activated and gave it to his brother. That was two years ago nothing ever happened so I see your point I just don't think I could do that.

03-23-09 01:48 AM
    Are you still newlyweds? LOL! Just kidding.

That was a very nice thing for you to do for her out of the blue. I think she will love it. Even if she didn't, she would no doubt love it just for the fact that you did it from the heart.

Can we get an *Aawwww*?

03-23-09 01:48 AM
    Are you still newlyweds? LOL! Just kidding.

That was a very nice thing for you to do for her out of the blue. I think she will love it. Even if she didn't, she would no doubt love it just for the fact that you did it from the heart.

Can we get an *Aawwww*?

We have been married for four years. I just felt really bad as the 8900 was her birthday gift that she had only for a little more than a week.

03-23-09 01:52 AM
    Ouch... How grounded is your dau?

03-23-09 01:53 AM
    Oh no. New phone + water =
    But the phone looks gorgeous. It's the colors/design/trackball I picked out on Colorware for mine If she doesn't like it, I'll give you my shipping address Haha, seriously though, she'll love it. Very thoughtful! Points to you!
    03-23-09 02:24 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD