I just was at Verizon to upgrade with ne2. As I was getting ready to check out with my new Curve at an incredibly low price, the sales guy pulled out the pink version. It is a very pretty pink, not obnoxiously bright (and I'm not a girly girl). Needless to say, I wanted THAT one so he is holding it and shipping it to me tomorrow. The stores can't sell them for another 15 days (according to him) but you can order it.

Just thought I'd let you all know!
    08-07-08 04:57 PM
    Do you know how much it is with 2 year contract?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 09:43 PM
    been able to order it since the 5th, launches in retail stores on the 15th.
    08-07-08 10:54 PM
    oh my goodness. I initially wanted the "pinkberry" what I call the BB pearl in pink. I just got my curve and now they have the pink curve. I am going to the Verizon store tomorrow to exchange my blackberry for the Pinkberry Curve!!!! I am more excited now that when I got my orginal curve!!!!!!!
    08-07-08 11:12 PM
    One quick question=---I just did a back up of my current curve, when I get the pink curve can I do a restore and have everything from the current curve back on my new curve?
    08-07-08 11:18 PM
    Pink Curve is finally on the VZW site. A nice shade of pink but I don't particularly care for the silver color framing up the screen. IMO it would have been nicer had they left it black! But it's still a Curve -- gotta love it!
    08-08-08 08:26 AM
    i like the look of the Pearl more than the Curve. If it's going to be pink, make it all pink!
    08-08-08 08:41 AM
    Hi all,

I went to the Verizon store this am. They have Pink Curve's in the store however they cannot sell them until Aug. 15th. The manager did let me see it though and I don't really like it. It is not completely pink, I think the Pink Pearl looks much better. I think I am going to stay with the one I already have.
    08-08-08 11:29 AM
    I got the pink curve today!!
    08-08-08 02:43 PM
    Do you know how much it is with 2 year contract?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    On the Verizon site, it looks like 2 yr is 169.99 minus 70.00 online rebate, so would be $99.00
    08-08-08 02:53 PM
    Verizon loves pink.
    08-08-08 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD