I cannot send or receive PIN messages for some reason! I have been able to do so all morning and then around 1PM they stopped working. I resent my service books and registered my host routing table and did a soft and hard reset. My friends are sending them to me and I am not getting any of them and their bb's are saying the message was delivered....I just cannot figure this out!

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 02:33 PM
    Looks like the server is down. There are other threads with the people having the same issues.
    I'm having it as well.
    02-12-09 02:37 PM
    its down its down! can ppl not read anymore?
    02-12-09 02:39 PM
    MykOne- thank you for this information. I didn't check other threads as I should have because I'm at work and it's hit or miss when I can get on here. Despite that, I appreciate your helpful and polite response.

thinkamp- I can read, I just didn't have time to search at that moment in time. You have just given me my first negative crackberry experience in almost a year. Maybe try to be a little more understanding. I know that I am not the first, and definitely not the last, to make this error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 02:56 PM
    wDo you have any idea how hard it is to look doen the first page when the new topic icon is right there at the top?

its down its down! can ppl not read anymore?
    02-12-09 02:56 PM
    If you haven't noticed... Messenger is back up. I've been successful for the last 30 mins.
    02-12-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD