I just posted A question, and this question should be posted under noobs? I was wondering how the pin works for messaging, what its for, and how to find people with bb messenger....Im new here, I read Faq as well. If anyone could let me know that info, as well as the best place to post these q's. Thanks
    09-09-08 11:20 PM
    as a fellow noob i have to say pin sending /accepting is a real PITA- there HAS to be a better way in the future... all colleagues i got to use BBM with me, happened only after my hand holding and diligence.... why is it so hard?
    09-09-08 11:22 PM
    I don't know how to do it, and Im real used to the blackjack. Oh well, i'll keep looking for answers. Thanks.
    09-09-08 11:25 PM
    if you are trying to find your pin, go to Options, Status, and there it is showing your PIN, PINs allow you to connect with anyone else who has a BB. I think it really comes in handy when someone on another network does not have Unlimited text, so in turn you send a PIN message rather than a SMS.
    09-09-08 11:31 PM
    Thank you, that answered it. I new how to get to the pin, just didn't know the reason(s) for it.
    09-09-08 11:35 PM
    as a fellow noob i have to say pin sending /accepting is a real PITA- there HAS to be a better way in the future... all colleagues i got to use BBM with me, happened only after my hand holding and diligence.... why is it so hard?
    Uh. How is this difficult at all whatsoever??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 11:54 PM
    It isn't difficult, a couple clicks, enter someone's pin and send a invite. How easy does something have to be. Sorry if I'm being tough on you, but really, how easy does something have to be? BBM is just an I'm program. Some people like them and some don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 12:20 AM
    I just posted A question, and this question should be posted under noobs? I was wondering how the pin works for messaging, what its for, and how to find people with bb messenger....Im new here, I read Faq as well. If anyone could let me know that info, as well as the best place to post these q's. Thanks
    Pin to Pin messenging goes over your data connection to RIM and is bounced/relayed straight down to the destination blackberry over their connection to RIm. One of the big benefits is its inclusive with your data plan, assuming you arent roaming, even if the destination blackberry is abroad.

Have a look in the Social User and Pin Sharing forum for info on the best place to post yours.
    09-10-08 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD