Ok... Finally figure a lot of stuff out on the bb, with ppls help on here and this site.

Anyhow I searched a thread on hiding pictures. Tried to do this and it will not let me hide, anybody have any info as to why?

Also when I went under options I found an option where it says Device Memory Limit you can change it is that just for storing pictures I assume? Theres also a resevere pictures memory, whats the difference between the two?

Then I had a couple more questions... I read a thread where you can set Level 1 messages to certain message types or ppl, but are BBM messages aready made Level 1? Then when I look I see
    Messenger Alert- I take it this is for a BBM contact that was unavailable and becomes available?
    Messenger-New Message, This has to be a new messenger message?
    Then Level 1? But wouldnt Level 1 fall into the same catagory as Messenger New Message????
    Also saw a little icon under the phone that says Do not disturb, does that just make all sounds go off so phone does not ring basically?
    Last edited by AaronJP; 03-16-09 at 08:55 AM.
    03-16-09 08:23 AM
    To hide a pic highlite the pic ,click the blackberrybutton, click properties, and check hidden

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:04 AM
    Yeah I tried that... does not hide it, any other suggestions.
    Anyway, what about the messages alerts, It says Level 1 for PIN messages I thought that was for a BBM message, but apperaintly its not.
    Is there any shortcut to turn on Vibrate quickly?
    03-16-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD