How can I transfer pics from my device curve 8330 to my computer to use elsewhere?
    08-20-09 07:54 AM
    Well you can hook it up through the USB that came with the phone to your computer and transfer them that way.
    08-20-09 07:58 AM
    Well you can hook it up through the USB that came with the phone to your computer and transfer them that way.
    ...and when you do this your phone will ask if you want to enable mass storage, select yes. Then in your computer you will see your phone shown as a portable device, navigate to the folder, click drag.
    08-20-09 08:04 AM
    lol thanks for finishing that one out for me XPerties!
    08-20-09 08:06 AM
    lol thanks for finishing that one out for me XPerties!
    ....anytime, lol
    08-20-09 08:08 AM
    I use the micro sd card.
    08-20-09 10:21 AM
    I use the micro sd card.
    It will work the way that was posted.
    08-20-09 10:26 AM
    How can I transfer pics from my device curve 8330 to my computer to use elsewhere?
    The answer depends on where your pictures are saved. If you have the optional Media Card installed, the advise above is correct.

If your pictures are saved in Device Memory, they will not show up as a Windows Removable Drive.

The simplest way is to attach them to an email you will receive at the destination computer. You can sent them one at a time.

If that is not practical, you can download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Roxio Media Manager. That will allow you direct access to the save pictures in Device Memory.
    08-20-09 10:28 AM
    I tried that andall itwould bring up is the waterfall pic tht was in the phone, none of the ones that I took...
    08-20-09 10:40 AM
    The answer depends on where your pictures are saved. If you have the optional Media Card installed, the advise above is correct.

If your pictures are saved in Device Memory, they will not show up as a Windows Removable Drive.

The simplest way is to attach them to an email you will receive at the destination computer. You can sent them one at a time.

If that is not practical, you can download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Roxio Media Manager. That will allow you direct access to the save pictures in Device Memory.
    I tried using the Desktop Manager and the only pic it would pull is the original on loaded to the devce, non of the ones I took...will try with sending them in an email...thanks
    08-20-09 10:43 AM

I use Roxio to store my photos that are on my SD in my computer...just drag & drop from opening Blackberry in My Computer and waa-laa.
    08-20-09 10:43 AM
    I tried that andall itwould bring up is the waterfall pic tht was in the phone, none of the ones that I took...
    Because your pics are stored on a memory card, you will need to use Roxio found in the DM software. Plug your phone via USB, open DM, open Roxio, then drag & drop your photos from My Computer (open the BB device & open the Pictures folder).
    08-20-09 10:45 AM
    If your PC has bluetooth, you can use that also.

I use bluetooth for just a couple of pics, but if I have more, i use the USB cable.
    08-20-09 11:12 AM
    I can't get pictures off my Storm Smartphone thru Media Manager 4.7. The Media manager for Media Transfer is gray and will not let my click on it.
    08-31-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD