WHen I receive a picture message on my BB Curve all I get is a text message saying I have received a picture message and telling me to log into t-mobilepictures website in order to view it. Why don't I just receive the picture on my phone? Is there any way to change this? I cannot even seem to log into that website from my BB and have to do it from my desktop

Elader
    04-18-08 12:15 PM
    Send a couple of pic messages and it should start going to your phone.
    04-18-08 12:25 PM
    might try a battery pull also
    06-16-08 10:29 PM
    Call Customer Service, and ask to add the Blackberry Feature Enabler. It is a free service that adds picture messaging to your phone, if you don't have the internet on it I believe, though it might be needed no matter what. It takes about 2 hours to kick in. If your rep says they don't know what it is, call again because it DOES exist.
    06-17-08 07:50 AM
    Ok, so for some of us, what is a pic msg? I get the feeling it isnt the same thing as an email with a pic file attached. Correct? Help!
    06-17-08 07:59 AM
    richinnc - an email is an email. A Pic message is more commonly known as an MMS. Think of it as a text message with multimedia capabilities.

To find out more click here: Multimedia Messaging Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    06-17-08 08:05 AM
    Thanks. I didnt take messaging in my plan....just the fav 5 and full internet.
    06-17-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD