I have tried to open some pic mail and I get a message that says " cookie disable,.jsp please check if your browser is set to accept cookies"

I have tried many things, but it is not working. I have no problem viewing many different web sites. I dont see where I can disable or able cookies.

any suggestions??
    Last edited by la037; 05-04-09 at 11:30 PM.
    05-04-09 11:20 PM
    I have had the same problem for months now. I have the 8830, and I know I used to be able to retrieve picturemail, and I know cookies are not disabled... grrr. I have been to other sites that say something similar though. (CollarMe.Com, wont allow me to log in because of it)
    05-06-09 12:14 PM
    well after searching around, reading and messing with it, I went into browser options and changed emulation from IE7 to BB, works now.
    05-06-09 12:34 PM
    That is exactly what happened to mine. I had changed it to IE and it didn't work, so switched it back and BINGO!
    06-24-09 04:49 PM
    I have curve 8330 or the one with the 30in it, I changed from BB to microsoft IE and can't get it to accept cookies on collarme, am on several other sites that it accepts them for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD