Gawd I just lost a whole bunch of pics from my camera on my 8330... what happened, does anyone know? Yesterday I also lost a lot of my text messages and emails---- Help or please direct me to the proper thread.
    06-06-08 08:54 AM
    Did you use a memory card of the blackberry memory?? If blackberry memory, the could of been over written when the memory filled up.
    06-06-08 09:05 AM
    I too lost a good handful of my pics... I had it connected to my usb but wasn't able to open them because they were corrupt? Then they were gone!!! I have a 4 gig card and it maybe half full.
    06-06-08 09:07 AM
    did you format you card?
    06-06-08 09:22 AM
    Ok... I probably need a bigger memory card. Thanks
    06-06-08 10:00 AM
    NO I didn't format the one I have that came with the phone- I just started adding pics and music. I'm still a novice at this techie stuffy.
    06-06-08 10:01 AM
    Gawd I just lost a whole bunch of pics from my camera on my 8330... what happened, does anyone know? Yesterday I also lost a lot of my text messages and emails---- Help or please direct me to the proper thread.
    That is a well known problem affecting the consumer device Pearl and Curve, but this is the first incident involving an 8330 with all the extra memory.

Check your File Free memory with Options / Status. I will be the third line down. If that number is under 15 Mb, you are likely experiencing the effects of the low memory recovery routines.

The solution is simple, there are a lot of samples and demo preinstalled. Removing them and making the appropriate settings should restore normal function.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Your memory card will help a lot. By default, your Curve stores images in its memory. When you install a media card, (preinstalled), you can change the setting to save pictures, videos and voice notes to the media card.
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-06-08 at 10:09 AM.
    06-06-08 10:05 AM
    Sounds like a bigger memory card is in need. Don't you back up your pix/music?
    06-06-08 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD