I'm really surprised at how some people found it so difficult to change. It took me less than 10 seconds to pop it out and 20 seconds to place the trackball back in. *knock on wood*

I actually changed the color 3 times until I found the best color that would match my phone. I just did the simple tape+nail polish trick. Hopefully it'll hold up well over time.

Now I want to place something under the keypads to make them light up fuchsia as well! Does anyone know how?

PS: I don't know who created this theme, but I love it! Thanks for taking your time to make it and post it in the themes thread! We need more pink themes!
    11-08-08 01:20 AM
    Oh nice! Personally, I still enjoy my used to be white trackball. Rockin the dirty yellowish color haha.
    If you every do the key board I'd love to see it.
    11-08-08 01:24 AM
    Looks very snazzy. Well done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 01:27 AM
    that is sooooo cute.....
    11-08-08 01:28 AM
    Thanks everyone! I highly recommend customizing your trackball color. Its so fun!

I'm just so excited that it was successful! I can't stop looking at it! My friends don't understand that adrenaline rush...from customizing a BB. They think I'm insane hehe...

11-08-08 01:32 AM
    Kid, it's pretty cheap to order a nice new clean one for your berry. I replace mine every couple months so I don't get one of those yellowy ones, lol.

11-08-08 01:34 AM
    Oh nice! Personally, I still enjoy my used to be white trackball. Rockin the dirty yellowish color haha.
    If you every do the key board I'd love to see it.
    I'm rockin the dirty trackball,too. . I might take it out and clean it this weekend. Its getting a little disgusting. Lol.

11-08-08 01:34 AM
    Kool looking trackball you got there I haven't quite hit the "grotesque yellow" trackball stage yet. But I might consider coloring it if it happens haha

11-08-08 01:47 AM
    I always have 2 fresh new trackballs in stock at my house since both my husband and I have berrys...no dirty balls here.
    11-08-08 08:56 AM
    I always have 2 fresh new trackballs in stock at my house since both my husband and I have berrys...no dirty balls here.
    LMAO

I have a few spare balls laying around too.. when you order full housings, usually you get the keypad/end/call/ key thing too which has the trackball in, plus I have some loose balls here somewhere... always a good idea to keep balls accessible

11-08-08 09:06 AM
    Haha, i am not even gonna say it...
    11-08-08 09:11 AM
    What? I keep my balls in a shoebox...

is that wrong?

:P
    11-08-08 09:12 AM
    In a thread entitled "Colored trackball is so easy!" I would expect some instructions.
    11-08-08 09:18 AM
    If you search the forums, there are, use the search feature, youtube also has a TON of vids
    11-08-08 09:23 AM
    You've got big balls? I got big balls, but I have the BIGGEST balls of them all.

Seemed like an appropriate song... LOL

11-08-08 09:31 AM

Now I want to place something under the keypads to make them light up fuchsia as well! Does anyone know how?
    When you take off the front housing, the keyboard comes right out allowing you to put your colored tape behind it. you need a pretty big piece. I haven't done it yet since I have a black keyboard- but i you have a white one it would prob look sweet. I'm thinking about getting a white one soon.
    hope this helps, oh and there are tons of tutorials and youtube vids to help you disassemble your housing if you aren't familiar.
    11-08-08 05:50 PM
    How do you take out the trackball?
    11-08-08 07:13 PM
    Any help on taking the ball out?
    11-08-08 07:49 PM
    I keep a spare trackball once I realized that VZW will replace your curve if you break your balls. I thought if I went into the vzw store and showed someone in there that my ball was missing, or just hanging off that they would just pop my ball back in, or find me a new ball from someone who has an extra ball, but no. When you clean your balls of hair and grime they work much nicer also.
    Sorry

11-08-08 08:23 PM
    Also interested in how to take the trackball out and change colors.
    11-08-08 11:21 PM
    How do you take out the trackball?
    http://www.bbgeeks.com/quick-tips/how-to-clean-your-blackberry-trackball-88916/

Last edited by cain0013; 11-08-08 at 11:41 PM.
    11-08-08 11:29 PM
    I have only seen pink and black track balls. Has anyone done any other colors?
    11-09-08 12:16 AM
    I want a theme for it. But I don't wanna have to pay money for one... does anyone know where to find ones for free that actually work right??
    11-10-08 08:55 PM

PS: I don't know who created this theme, but I love it! Thanks for taking your time to make it and post it in the themes thread! We need more pink themes!
    Just paint the keypad with ur nail polish

11-11-08 12:05 AM
    I need to order me some new balls asap. My current ball is getting dirty. I can't stand dirty balls.
    11-11-08 10:31 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD