my curve will lock up so when you take a picture it just goes to a white screen then you cant ope or view the picture i take off the battery and some times it comes out of it and sometimes it doesnt has anyone else had this problem
    12-19-09 06:12 PM
    This was the exact issue that i was having with my camera. the problem started suddenly last week for no reason that I was aware of. I tried every suggestion that i could find in these forums. I finally gave up in frustration and took it into the store today. The girl took one look at the camera lens through the battery cover and noticed that it was slightly off center - very slightly - i had never noticed it. she used a tiny screwdriver and pushed against the rubbery coating to try to recenter the lens in the hole.... and i heard the camera click back into place all the way across the table. Camera works just fine now. Clearly something had become disconnected.

looking at the camera, it seems it would be easy for this to happen since there's nothing protecting the lens. anything could poke in there and push it away from whatever it's connected to. particularly pens, pencils, keys, etc. and especially if you carry your phone in a backpack, purse or some kind of bag...

i just wanted to share this since it is such a simple solution. hopefully it will fix someone else's camera
    From Camera Issues
    12-19-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD