i've had my blackberry for two months now.
    i trained the battery the second day i had it, and it holds a charge for two full days, no problem.
    well i let a friend use it about a month ago for a week, and i found out he barely charged it, and if he did it was at irregular hours and for like ten minutes and whatnot. so i figured it was messing up my battery life, so i just thought to kill my phone last night becaue i found out it wouldn't keep the charge as long as when i trained it. well i killed it overnight, and woke up at ten in the morning, it just barely died right after i woke up. i plug it into my charger, and the indicator starts blinking the yellow/green mix that it should, so i pass back out because i have to work a twelve hour shift today.
    wake up, to find it not charging, so i unplug it, and plug it back in, and the indicator turns red, and the phone won't turn on. i don't know what happened, any help?
    09-12-09 12:18 PM
    you shouldnt let your battery drain like that, he was ok to charge on ten min intervals, I sit mine back on the cradle for intervals here and there... try a new battery.
    09-12-09 12:26 PM
    these batteries dont have a "memory" like the other types do.
    09-12-09 12:36 PM
    i just put it back on the charger and the red light stayed on, and now it's showing the timer, like on a battery pull.
    09-12-09 12:41 PM
    problem fixed itself, can i delete this so i dont add to the clogged forums.
    09-12-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD